We have a simple systemised approach to commence supplying medication to a care home which is best summarised as follows:-
1. We agree a start date to commence supplying your care home with medicines.
2. You sign a Service Level Agreement
3. We notify all the GP surgeries concerned in writing of the change of supplier.
4. You order your prescriptions as normal from the GP surgeries at the appropriate time of the month.
5. You collect the prescriptions and check them.
6. We collect/you deliver the prescriptions to us and we dispense and deliver medication back to you normally 48 hours before you require them.
7. Step 4-6 is repeated thereafter at appropriate intervals.
We can help you syncronise all your repeat prescriptions for your residents with all the GP surgeries you deal with. Please ask for details..